Is there such a thing as most naughty names? Are some names worse than others? According to a study done by “School Stickers” there are twenty most naughty names proven to belong to the most badly behaved children. England’s E-zine quoted this study which asked 60,000 children to digitally record the stickers they received in school for behaving well. After one million entries they analyzed the data and concluded that names did matter as the children’s names indicated a bit about the child’s personality and that the most misbehaved children shared similar names. The result created the most naughty name list for both girls and boys.
School Sticker’s study found a similar result, as did the eighteen year study called Neimology® Science, on the patterns in names, concluded in 2006, that names do indicate behaviors. The book, “Know the Name; Know the Person” which shares the results of the patterns found in the placement of the letters in one’s name was used to find out why these particular names were on the most naughty children list.
It is important to realize that every name has both gifts and challenges in it. When we use the gift side of the name, we excel. When the challenge side is shown, it causes everyone around to respond to the negativity exhibited. Every quality indicated below is the particular quality or characteristic used as a challenge, which is the only way these particular names would end up on the naughty list.
If the gifts were used instead, none of these names would have made the list. In fact, the very qualities that make these names hard to handle when children are often the same qualities that we wish them to have as adults. These names often prove to be the best employees. Also, please remember, the first name, and its attributes, can greatly be affected by the last name. And that could make all the difference.
20 Most Naughty Names
The 10 Worst Behaved Girl Names
The girls’ most naughty names are listed below followed by the challenges in the name that could cause it to be named one of the most naughty names.
1. Ella: the name indicates a huge ego.
2. Bethany: the name indicates an enjoyment of conflict and loves confrontation.
3. Eleanor: this name also indicates a huge ego and one who’s self-confidence is determined by how she is feeling, thus it is inconsistent.
4. Olivia: This name indicates the need to be the boss and boss others around
5. Laura: this name indicates the person has a difficult time with discernment, and thus may trust the wrong people, and depending on the last name, may exaggerate
6. Holly: this name also indicates the need to be the boss; and to be the chameleon in order to get along with others, so she may not walk her talk.
7. Courtney: this name indicates the person has a difficult time with discernment, and thus may trust the wrong people, and finds the need to rescue people who may or may not deserve rescuing.
8. Amber: This name indicates that there is a difficult time focusing on anything that is not physically oriented.
9. Caitlin: This name indicates a need to be right at all costs, and those costs can be high, as if the need is great, one can lose friendships over the fight to be right.
10. Jade: This name indicates a person who struggles to feel good enough about self, so must prove herself to self and others. She is quite brilliant and thus can brilliantly cause situations that others could not even imagine. It is almost as this girl is too smart for her own good, if that is possible.
The 10 Worst Behaved Boy Names
The boys’ most naughty names are listed below followed by the challenges in the name that could cause it to be named one of the most naughty names.
1. Joseph: Just like Joshua in the fifth position this is a name that may be too smart for his own good. Coupled with the need to be different and stand out can make for quite a challenge to those around people with this name.
2. Cameron: This is a name that indicates a need to develop his own sense of logic and his strong need to be right at all costs. This coupled with the desire to experience as much as one can in the physical, makes for a name that is going to do what he wants versus what others would want him to do.
3. William: This name indicates wisdom, and a willingness to experiment and find things out for his self. He’d rather find out the hard way than take someone else’s word for something. Thus, Williams appear not to listen, even as they truly are.
4. Jake: This name indicates a person who struggles to feel good enough about self, so must prove himself to self and others. He is quite brilliant and thus can brilliantly cause situations that others could not even imagine. It is almost as this boy is too smart for his own good, if that is possible.
5. Joshua: This name indicates a person who may be too smart for his own good as he is simply brilliant. This coupled with his obnoxious tendencies can make him a handful as a child.
6. Jamie: This name also indicates a person who struggles to feel good enough about self, so must prove himself to self and others. He is another one that is quite brilliant and thus can brilliantly cause situations that others could not even imagine. You add to this mix the independence and feeling of not needing others and you can have a child that is a bit on the wild side.
7. Lewis: This name is filled with self-confidence and thus may feel as if he can do and get away with anything. He is constantly learning and turning his knowledge into wisdom. Thus, he may feel he is the smartest one around and not listen to others.
8. Benjamin: There are many challenges in this name, the biggest one being the dependency issue coupled with curiosity, the combination of which often lends itself to the person experimenting with drugs and other behaviors that are hard to deal with when a parent.
9. Ethan: The name indicates an enjoyment of conflict and one who loves confrontation. He would also have a fabulous memory and have a difficult time forgetting anything, let alone forgiving someone else.
10. Luke: The challenge side of this name is that he is always looking for the fun in life and thus finds it difficult to focus on school work or anything that he finds at all boring. He is smart and wants life to be fun. This name also indicates a challenge in learning how to utilize time well. The combination can drive parents crazy as this is a name who does not like to have to sit down and do homework.
More on Sharón Wyeth’s study of names and personality patterns indicated by their letter placement and combinations of letters can be found at www.KnowTheName.com
The original School Stickers Study results can be found here https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2847514/Children-named-Ella-William-Olivia-Joshua-likely-naughty-reveals-new-study-Jacob-Daniel-Amy-Emma-little-angels.html